The consequent orientation on consumer and customer needs, paired with constant efforts to sustainably differentiate from competition key to the long term success of most of today’s companies.
EARLY BRANDS supports clients in the development of customer-centric and unique marketing strategies to ensure their commercial success. With regard to brand- and communication policy we support our clients to structure their brand portfolio and to align it with customer needs. With market analyses and customer insight studies we help you to early identify and exploit new growth- and value potentials.
EARLY BRANDS has supported industry leaders in many national and international consultancy projects to develop effective marketing strategies and programs and to realize these efficiently.
EARLY BRANDS consulting expertise in marketing comprises the following main areas:
- Successful marketing requires thoroughly thought-through strategies with high market relevance and efficient resource planning. By developing marketing strategies it is also necessary to answer the following question: To which extent does marketing contribute effectively to the success of the company and how is this contribution quantifiable?
- We answer our client’s key questions about strategic marketing management on a strategic, a structural and an instrumental level.
Market & Customer Segmentation
- Who doesn’t know his customer and its needs, cannot market successfully his brands, products and services. For a goal-orientated and effective marketing it is important to clearly define the relevant target group and the competition. EARLY BRANDS supports you to identify the most attractive target groups and business potentials to address the respective customer and consumer segments more effectively. Market segmentation is an essential tool for the successful market approach of our clients.
- Today, brands are drivers of competition in most industries. They are a key factor for market success and the retention of competitiveness. Customers and consumers play an important role in this context. We support enterprises to create and obtain differentiated brands on the basis of the values and needs of customers and consumers. Furthermore, we develop strategies and concepts to increment market value. EARLY BRANDS already realized several strategic brand management projects for worldwide leading trademark companies. In the result our clients receive a best-in-class support in every aspect of Brand Management.
Product and Category Management
- Product Management is an important factor for the generation and retention of profitable growth. However, successful marketing requires not only the planning and development of products which optimally fit customer needs better but also the guarantee that the products are ideally positioned at the point of sale. Therefore we support our clients by the use of growth and added value optimized strategies and concepts in Product Management and with an effective convergence with the category management.
Brand positioning and architecture
- The market positioning of enterprises, products and services serves as differentiator from competition and for the anchoring in the customer’s relevant set. Thereby it is important that the chosen positioning features correspond to the customer’s needs, that they are relevant for them and that they differentiate sustainably against competitors. Based on objectives and visions of the respective enterprise, strategic target groups and customer insights, we condense the critical requirements to a market relevant, differentiated positioning. When developing a tailor-made market architecture it is the main concern to highlight the relevance and the unique selling propositions of the brands and to facilitate an order between company-, product range- and product brands for the respective market or segment. Moreover the market architecture has to be designed in a way that it can be adjusted to changing conditions.
- Basis of each successful communication are strategic-conceptual considerations. The communication strategy regulates the entire brand-, product- and corporate communication. Thereby, an integrated approach has a high impact on success, from the analysis over planning, organization, implementation and controlling (management) of the overall communication and on the level of individual communication instruments and communication channels. Thus the variety of options gets transformed into a consistent communication strategy which satisfies the strategic objectives of our clients and the claims of the target group in equal measures. Within the scope of projects dealing with the topic “communication strategy” we offer our clients also support with the planning of communication tests as well as with the selection and performance evaluation of creative- and media-agencies.
- Technological trends change the channel and media usage of customers, accelerate communication and further increase the significance of digital marketing strategies. EARLY BRANDS develops marketing strategies and measures which allow companies to exploit customer needs and sales opportunities future-proofed and efficient. Thereby we place great emphasis on an effective integration of digital and offline marketing and sales channels to increase specifically the performance of the overall commercialization. Furthermore, we facilitate the quantification of the effectiveness of digital marketing activities before realization- and enable the concentration on customer relevant commercial activities with high impact.
- Only those who know their clients’ needs and desires are able to develop and implement market relevant, differentiated strategies. Real customer orientation has to focus the understanding of the customer (insight). Whether it is about defining growth potentials or to design new products or services, if venture options are evaluated or marketing partnerships developed – the knowledge about market- and customer requirements is important for success. Relevant insights help to answer future critical questions correctly:
- How do our existing customers and prospective customers perceive our products and services?
- Which target groups are the most attractive? Which customer requirements are already satisfied by the competition – where is our profiling-potential for our products and services?
- How do our clients’ decision processes look like in detail? How could we influence those in a positive way?
- EARLY BRANDS offers its clients tailor-made solutions for the planning, conception and coordination of qualitative and quantitative research projects – from classic surveys over concept test, the control of test markets up to conjoint analysis and modelling. Due to our long-standing project experience in insight management we are able to connect strategy processes and business cases in an optimal manner.
Marketing Spend Efficiency
- Many enterprises today face high pressure to increase their margins. Key to this is the increase of the result effect and cost efficiency of marketing activities. Enterprises normally invest a lot in marketing activities. In practice there is however often a lack of transparency concerning the effectiveness and result contribution of marketing activities. We deliver an added value for our clients by optimizing the resource utilization according to marketing- and enterprise objectives and help to distribute the marketing budget to the right channels and activities. It is our aim to generate the highest possible result contribution through the marketing investments. To achieve more with less requires new approaches regarding the management of the planning of marketing spending and investments in powerful marketing programs.
- How can we align our pricing to customer needs and optimize profit margins?
- Which methods allow us to successfully and timely react on price activities of our competitors?
- How can we optimally develop our pricing along the product and customer life cycle?
- Successful pricing requires the proactive realization of price ranges. EARLY BRANDS supports you to answer important questions about market oriented pricing like:
Customer Relationship Management
- The long-term design of the relationship between company and customer is essential for the overall corporate success. In this respect, customer satisfaction plays a crucial role. Need-based measures can be developed by the identification of central customer requirements to strengthen the customer loyalty. An effective analysis of customer information and a subsequent use in the marketing mix is of central importance and enhances provably the added value of marketing activities. EARLY BRANDS supports you to align your CRM strategies and activities towards an optimal impact on customer loyalty and revenues.
- Effective and efficient customer service plays a crucial role in customer acquisition, customer retention and cost management. Service activities tailored to the needs of key customers, in a balanced relation of cost- and quality objectives, have a critical impact on the success of any enterprise. We support our clients to define the customer experience of their target group, to transform it into operational requirements and to ensure a consequent service provision in all channels and in the most cost efficient manner.
Selected Project Examples:
Our client is facing with the challenge to align the division CRM/Direct Marketing with changing customer and competitive requirements. The additional revenue generated by CRM/Direct Marketing and the customer acceptance of the activities should be increased.
- International competition analysis including the analysis of more than 50 CRM. programs in the retail industry and related industries.
- Positioning and derivation of strategic options for action.
- Development of the strategic action recommendations for already existing and new. CRM activities.
- Development of pilot concepts for new target group-specific CRM offers.
- Increase of the additional revenue through CRM measures
Digital Marketing and Service Strategy for Business Clients
Our client would like to secure the loyalty of customers more intensively through a mobile-commerce platform and relevant digital marketing and service offerings and improving the marketing performance at the same time.
- Identification of the customer and competitive requirements through market research.
- Concept of a digital marketing and service strategy in mobile channels.
- Development of functional options and coordination of the customer acceptance test.
- Supporting the implementation including the steering of IT-Agencies.
- Extension of sales- and service-channels
- Strengthening of the business customer loyalty
Marketing and Communications Strategy
Our client is faced with the challenge to increase the marketing performance and efficiency in the out-of-house market (catering, hotels etc.).
- Realization of a requirement analysis with focus on customer and consumer needs.
- Analysis of the marketing performance concerning profit contribution and efficiency.
- Development of a channel-specific marketing strategy with communication planning.
- Extension of the brand awareness in the most important sales channels
- Optimization of the marketing budget and increase of marketing ROI
Developement of a Brand and Positioning Strategy
Our client has the objective to increase the market share in a product category trough extension of the customer range. There is a lack of future-compliant brand- and product positioning which supports the reaching of the growth targets
- Depth analysis of the competitor positioning
- Identification of positioning areas based on consumer insights
- Design of an integrated brand- and positioning strategy
- Development of a steering concept for the management of creative and media agencies
- Successful differentiation to the competition
- Extension of the market share in the defined product category
Growth Strategy with Focus on B2B Professional Customers
Our client is faced with the challenge , to ensure profitable growth in the division of large consumers. The intense pressure of competition and risen demands on sales and marketing require differentiated programs for profitable growth.
- Purpose of the individual growth lever by insight generation.
- Development of a customer-centric growth strategy.
- Creation of a roadmap for the implementation.
- Supporting the implementation.
- Reaching of the defined growth targets of the division
- Increase of marketing and sales efficiency