The latest financial and economic crisis has radically changed market conditions and customer needs. Structural adaptation by legal regulation will further shape the industry over the next few years. Changing investment behaviour and increasing customer requirements continue to constrain the industry to develop new and at the same time profitable business models. EARLY BRANDS sees the following challenges in the banking industry:
- Which business models do we have to develop to generate new profitable revenue sources?
- How do banks react successfully in an environment of strong transparency requirements from customers?
- Which individual possibilities exist for credit institutions to differentiate themselves from the competition?
- How can we gain back the confidence of our customers into profitable financial assets back?
- How does the current change in legal regulation affect our organizational structure and our earning situation?
- How should the risk management be designed in future?
- How can we timely identify risks in the market and successfully manage them through concrete measures?