Innovation & Technology Consultant
About us: EARLY BRANDS Innovation & Technology Consultants
EARLY BRANDS Innovation & Technology Consultants is an international innovation consulting. Since more than 10 years, we successfully create business opportunities concerning innovation and technology for leading companies. International consumer goods companies, trading enterprises as well as tech companies rely on EARLY BRANDS Innovation & Technology Consultants as a strong partner: From innovation and technology scouting to the development of new business models and services to coordination and support of realization projects with innovation partners. With EARLY BRANDS, innovative business opportunities in our digital age were recognized earlier and realized more successful.
Currently, we expand our competence team for innovation and technology management and digital business opportunities on our location in Bremen. In a dynamic startup atmosphere, we cooperate with teams of leading companies – motivated, dedicated and agile.
Become part of our crew!
EARLY BRANDS offers a top, international based working environment with lots of creative freedom, positive dynamic and very attractive growth opportunities.
Your tasks and responsibilities in our team:
As EARLY BRANDS innovation & technology consultant, you support ambitious strategy and implementation projects concerning new business opportunities in our digital age. Thus, you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Identification and analysis of innovation and technology opportunities with latest scouting methods.
• Conceptual support of the creation of new business opportunities with agile tools and creative methods: From innovative products and services to new digital business opportunities.
• Preparation and implementation of workshops and presentations with your team members and clients.
• Coordination of innovation activities with startups and tech companies.
You will actively be involved in exciting innovation and technology projects from the beginning to success. Thereby, you will be promoted by personal and professional coaching, individual trainings and further educations.
• You are empathic and positive. With self-motivation and power, you strive for your objectives and your team.
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• High affinity for latest innovation and technology topics
• Ideally first practical experiences concerning innovation and digitalization
• Distinct analytical and creative-conceptional skills
• Advanced communication and presentation skills
• Good English and Microsoft Office skills
You are a team player and willing to become part of our crew? Send us your convincing application with information about your expected salary and your preferred start date to email@example.com or by mail:
EARLY BRANDS GmbH
Recruitment: Mr. Alexander Witte
28209 Bremen, Germany
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!